Search Engine Optimization
This group of services focuses on increasing your visibility in results on search engines like Google. We offer two levels of SEO. Which one is the best fit for you depends on your
goals. Do you want to dethrone your local competition (Local SEO)? Or are you ready to expand your visibility beyond your home city (Premium SEO)?
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Get found where your customers are searching! More than 3 billion unique Google searches are performed every day – and over 35% of these searches are your potential customers, looking for local goods or services. If Google and other search engines are not ranking your business highly, those customers are not finding you. SEO is the answer to that problem!
Which Type Of SEO Is Right For Your Business?
While both SEO strategies are important and will benefit your business; there are some questions that you can ask yourself to determine where you should start:
- Is your Business listed and verified on Google?
- Does your Google listing rank under your top products or services in your hometown?
- Is your business information listed correctly on top online directories?
No? Local SEO is your first step towards reaching more customers.
- Are you showing up locally, but having trouble reaching customers in nearby cities and towns?
- Are you in a highly competitive industry and struggling to rise above your competitors?
- Are you interested in optimizing your website for SEO?